Spin and Win T&C
PARAGON VEST WAREHOUSE SALE 2022 – SPIN & WIN CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ONLINE / OFFLINE
Duration and Eligibility
This “Paragon Vest Warehouse Sale Spin & Win Campaign” (hereby known as “Campaign”) is organised by Paragon Vest Sdn Bhd (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Contest begins on Friday, 14 January 2022, 10.00 a.m. (local time) and ends Friday, 25 January 2022, 12.00 a.m. (local time).
- The Campaign is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit.
- Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by the same.
- The contest is open to:
i. All individuals aged 18 and above
- The contest is not open to employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
How to Participate
- Participant attends the Paragon Vest Warehouse Sale 2022 (hereby known as “Event”)
- Participant to spent a minimum of RM200 in a single receipt to entitle for a 1 (ONE) time Spin & Win Campaign.
- Participant fills in a registration form to enter the Spin and Win Campaign.
Winners and Prizes
1.The judges’ decision in determining and selecting the Winners for this Contest is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any inappropriate submission(s) and/or any submission(s), which fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions, stated herein.
- Each participant will receive 1 (ONE) prize for a single spin only.
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
- However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.